- 5 stars(0)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
- Sold by Masai CoffeeSeller Score:5.0 / 5Selling on kristysbabyclothes.com: 1 year<100Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Zone 1 (e.g. Nairobi)
Zone 2 & 3 (e.g. Mombasa)
Zone 5,6 & 7 (e.g. Machakos)
kristysbabyclothes.com Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Sunday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees details
Pay cash on delivery
7 days free return under certain conditions
Oolong tea is a product made from the leaves, buds, and stems of the Camellia sinensis plant. This is the same plant that is also used to make black tea and greentea. The difference is in the processing. Oolong tea is partially fermented.How to make oolong tea.
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Because styles of oolongs vary so much, steeping temperature and time can vary as well. Generally, oolongs are steeped anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.
- If you don’t have an electric kettle with temperature control, just remember that at sea level water simmers at 190 degrees and boils at 212 degrees. The boiling temperature drops about a degree for every 100 feet in altitude increase.
- Most oolong teas are designed to steep multiple times. Each steeping unfurls the rolled or twisted leaves just a little more, revealing even more layers of the flavor profile intended by the tea master who created the tea. It is not uncommon to get 3 to 5 infusions out of a high-quality oolong.
- Avoid over steeping your oolong tea. Many oolongs are designed to taste best with multiple short infusions. Taste your tea after the recommended steeping time and then decide if you’d like it to steep a little longer.
- If your oolong tea came with specific recommendations for brewing, use those. But using about 2 grams of loose leaf tea per 8 oz. cup of water is a safe bet.
- Cover your oolong tea while it steeps to keep all the heat in the steeping vessel.
- Tea producers spend a lot of time mastering the art of oolong tea. To best appreciate the handcrafted flavors of an oolong tea, try sipping it plain with no additives like milk or sugar.
Key FeaturesOolong Tea Benefits
What's in the Box- Khaki (Outer Package) with Masai tea logo.- Silver ( Inner Package ) ldpe.Oolong Tea 50 gram
Size (L x W x H cm)
Low density polythene package ( inner package ) , Khaki Package ( Outer package )